Our business was founded as Hoshin GigaMedia in Taiwan in October 1998. For the purpose of a public equity offering, GigaMedia Limited was incorporated in Singapore in September 1999 as a company limited by shares. We acquired 99.99% of equity interest in Hoshin GigaMedia in November 1999 and the remaining 0.01% in October 2002. In more recent years, we have established additional subsidiaries inside and outside Taiwan to conduct parts of our operations.
In February 2000, we completed the initial public offering of our Shares. Our Shares are traded on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol GIGM.
In January 2006, we acquired FunTown, an Asian online game and service business operated in Taiwan and Hong Kong.
Hinton Information Services started operation as a cornerstone of providing information solutions in the Asia-Pacific region with presence in Taiwan, China, Singapore, Malaysia, and the USA. Our clientele span academic, government, private sectors in the fields of hightech, architectural and civil engineering, automotive, aviation and aerospace, chemistry, communications, computer science, medical and healthcare, semiconductor devices, etc.
Established in 2009. Beehive consists four divisions:
OEM Parts: Aluminum forging & precision machining manufacturer of OEM parts, working closely with local sub-contractor to provide different process and technical products. Product range covers various industry including motorcycle, bicycle, automobiles, motor/pump industry, agriculture equipment industry, food process equipment industry, medical equipment industry, home hardware industry& aviation industry.